Saturday, September 28, 2013

The one with a visit from family

We had family come visit us a while ago and we had so much fun seeing them. Lexy, her kids and grandma came down for a weekend visit. We did a little shopping, relaxing, swimming, enjoyed the splash pad and even paid a visit to Jon during his lunch break.

Splash pad fun
 Caleb
 Taegs, Lucas and Berks
 Ellie was not a happy camper
 Shopping at Costco. They sampled a chocolate cake...I think they liked it :)
 Best Friends!
 Just a little relax time. Watching some cartoons
 I think she's a little confused. Buzz? Captain America? Hulk?
 At the beach
 Gettin in some good quality mother son time
 haha his face says it all.


 He was tuckered out from all the fun


 I just love this face!
 Not the most flattering picture, but I don't get very many of the both of us together, so I'll take what I can get. 
 grandma and the grand kids
 We ended the visit with some cute pictures. It's fairly hard to get 5 kids looking the same place at the same time. This is as good as we could get. 
 Man she's adorable...if I do say so myself :)
 grandma and the grand kids again
 hugs
 The boys (minus Caleb)
 Seriously, my son and his faces
 The girls. And of course I couldn't get Ellie to cooperate, so this is the best shot we got.
 the kids wanted an oreo. So Jon made them sit on the kitchen floor right in front of him to listen to his lecture about not making a mess....ok thats not really what happened. But he did make them eat it in the kitchen. 

 gma and Ellie. Ellie finally warmed up to grandma they day they left. Looks like she's just going to have to come visit more often. 

No comments: