Hello family and friends;
This year has been a brand new experience for our family. At the end of February we moved from Hurricane UT
to San Antonio TX. Jon has been attending the BMET (bio-medical
equipment technician) program at Fort Sam Houston. It's a 10 month
program so in just a couple weeks we'll be moving back to UT.Here's just a little update on us.
Jon really enjoys working as a BMET,
or in layman's terms he fixes medical equipment. School has never
been something that he enjoyed, but now that he's finally going for
something he enjoys, it's been a whole new experience for him. He has
worked so hard and will be graduating top of his class. The past 10
months have kept him really busy. His day starts at 4:00 am and
doesn't end until about 6:00pm. Needless to say he's excited to be
graduating soon. He will be starting his new job as a BMET in the
civilian world in January and he couldn't be more excited.
Taegen turned 3 in April and is very active, loves being outdoors and playing with
friends. He loves anything Disney's Cars, Avenger's, Spiderman and
Toy Story. His favorite color is red, which comes from all his
favorite characters: Lightening McQueen, Iron Man, Spiderman etc. He
is a great big brother and is always watching out for Ellie. Of
course he is still a 3 year old, so Ellie gets her fair share of
teasing. Taegen played soccer in the spring, which he didn't care
much for. He mainly stood there and watched the other kids play. But
now he talks about “when he use to play soccer” and asks to play
again. He really is so smart and is growing up so fast.
Ellie turned 1 in September and is so
much fun. She started walking right before Thanksgiving and is now
trying to run everywhere she goes. Although it looks more like a fast
waddle than an actual run. She loves shoes, stuffed animals, Taegen's
super hero action figures and dinosaurs. One minute she'll be asking
me to put on her shoes and the next, she's running around the house
with Taegen, dinosaur in hand “roaring” back and forth. Her
vocabulary is growing each day and her favorite thing to say right
now is “Oww”, which she says even if she didn't hurt herself. She
is full of personality and we're loving seeing her learn new things.
I am still loving staying at home with
the kids. They can push me to my limits at times, but most of the
time I really enjoy it. I've also started sewing more and am learning
it's something I actually enjoy. Which is not something I thought I'd
ever say :) Jon and I are also Nursery Leaders in our ward,. It has
been a hard calling, but I think it's helped us both have a lot more
patience.
We've had a great year here in San
Antonio but we're looking forward to the new adventures that 2014 has
to offer. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Love,


.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment