*picture overload headed your way...
Remember this photo?... from 2010
We did a remake of it 3 years later.
He is such a ham. He kept asking Liz to "take a picture of me"
We asked him to sit down and this is what he did. Totally posed
this is my favorite one of these two. So studly!
Seriously, his face is awesome!!!
Jon's face is awesome. And Taegen loves doing this.
This is pretty much how she was the entire time. We're lucky we got any shots of her being happy.
I love the progression of these next few. Oh the simple joys in life :)
Turns out all she needed was a little bit of food..yummy banana
MUSCLES!
Jon was trying to get E to look in the direction of the camera, so he's holding a fruit snack out in front of him.
*sorry if there are any repeats. I tried to sift through them, but I did this post two different times so it was hard to remember which ones I had already put up. And since there are so many, I probably posted some twice and didn't notice.





















.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




















.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment