I can't believe I have slacked on doing her updates. She is a pretty good baby, but that wasn't always the case. She was a rather fussy and ornerybaby for the first 7 weeks. She was very constipated and would only poop once every 3 days or so. And for a newborn that is not near enough. After a lot of frustration I was reminded about going to the chiropractor. I had taken both Taegen and Ellie when they were newborns but had forgotten since I had moved away from my favorite chiropractor. But I found one out here that works on newborns and brought her in at about 7 weeks old. He adjusted her and told me that her back and her hips were out. After just one adjustment she was lot happier. She even fell asleep on the floor by herself, which had never happened before. It took a couple chiropractic adjustments but she is now no longer constipated and is a completely new baby. She is happier and no longer just fussy or colicky. I would recommend the chiropractor too everyone that has a new baby.
Raelee is now 4 month old and is super cute. She has a lot of personality and is becoming fun instead of just a little baby blob. Haha she has started teething and is slobbering and drooling like crazy. I have to keep a bib on her at all times or her clothes get drenched.
She is still super sensitive to everything that I eat. I can't have chocolate, peanut butter, any gassy vegetables (onions, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers etc), beans, any dairy and up until just recently I couldn't have wheat or any tomato based food either. She is definitely my most sensitive baby and it has been hard.
She wakes up at around 7, stays awake for an hour and a half takes an hour longthen, stays awake for another hour to an hour and half, takes another hour nap then wakes up, then takes a long nap in the afternoon. When she wakes up from that nap normally around 4 or 5, she will not take another nap for the rest of the day. She gets really angry because she is tired which makes bedtime really difficult. If I'm lucky she'll fall asleep in the car if we go somewhere or every once in awhile I can get her to nap if I'm holding her, but most days she's awake from 5 until 8. At 8 o'clock I start nursing her and it takes me about an hour to get her to go to bed. Normally she only wakes up one time a night around 3 or 4 a.m. But lately since she's been teething she has been waking up twice. Hopefully the teething won't last too long.
She is rolling over from her back to her stomach but only rolling towards the right. She won't roll to the left yet. So now she's stuck in the dilemma of rolling over to her stomach and getting stuck, and then getting upset that she can't roll back over. Therefore, she doesn't like laying on the floor anymore. She is also grabbing things. She found her hands and realized she enjoys playing with the toys on her floor mat.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment