Taegen had his first day of kindergarten on Aug 13. Its all day kindergarten, so he's gone from 730-345. He's really enjoying it. He's making so many new friends and learning a lot. He likes his teacher, Ms. Corbin. He rides the bus to and from school and I was really worried at first, but he prefers to ride the bus with his friends than have me drive him. There was a scare with some kids being mean, (on the way home some kids wouldnt let him sit on the back of the bus)but he learned to avoid them and now sits with his friends in the front on the way home and in the back on the way to school. ☺ I'm glad he was able to figure it out himself.
I told him that next Monday he won't have school (its Labor day) and he got so sad. He really loves school.
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
The one with Taegens first day of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment