Ellie started preschool today and she was SO excited. When we got there she instantly became super shy. She was around kids she knew and at a house she had been to before, but she still didn't want to participate. All the other girls sat in the room with Mrs. Rebecca and Ellie sat right outside the door, just observing. I went and sat by her and after a while she was willing to move into the room, but still wouldn't sit next to the other girls, or participate. After about 5 minutes she was willing to go sit next to her friend Ella Zoe, but it took about an hour for her to start participating. After that she was totally fine though. I'm hoping she adjust quickly.
Every day when we walk Taegen up to the bus stop she insists on bringing her back pack with us. She'll be going school at a friend of mine who use to teach kindergarten. Its for 2 hrs on Tueaday and Thursdays. I know she's gonna love it. And I'm gonna love the alone time with just me and Raelee. I'm hoping she'll sleep, so I'll really get some alone time :)
Every day when we walk Taegen up to the bus stop she insists on bringing her back pack with us. She'll be going school at a friend of mine who use to teach kindergarten. Its for 2 hrs on Tueaday and Thursdays. I know she's gonna love it. And I'm gonna love the alone time with just me and Raelee. I'm hoping she'll sleep, so I'll really get some alone time :)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment