Friday, December 31, 2010

Heavenly

I drive by the cemetary every day to drop Taegen off at the sitters and it looked like this this morning. I had to stop and take a picture. It looks so beautiful and I can't help but think that the snow brings on a more heavenly aspect (atleast it does for me) I love and miss my mom so much, especially during this time of year. I'm sad that Taegen won't ever get to meet his grandma Dori (in this life anyways) And I'm sad that she isn't here to help me during the tough times we've had, and that are to come, with him. I can't even tell you how many times I've needed help, and knew that things would be much easier if she were hear to help me. I know people who have a bad relationship with their mothers, they don't get along, or they even just don't respect them. Hearing of these things makes me so sad for them, and also makes me wish I could just tell them off. What I wouldn't do to trade them places. So for all of you who are lucky enough to still have your mothers here with you, please don't take them for granted. I know everyone has their issues and problems, but trust me on this one, its much better to forgive and forget or to let bygones be bygones.

Well, this post turned out a lot different than I thought it was going. but either way, I love and miss you mom. Can't wait to see you again. :)

No comments: