Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years

What'd we do for new years eve? Well we had plans to go to my sisters and have a fun little shindig. But Jon comes home and informs me that he has to work early in the morning. Talk about raining on my parade. I was so excited to actually do something. I made treats and everything. Well since Jon didn't want to stay up late we decided to celebrate with NYC. Meaning we celebrated at 10:00. Jon was practically asleep at 9, so I bugged him until he woke up a little, then we went a read "the hunger games" for alittle bit. Once 10:00 hit, we had our champagne glasses(full of apple juice and mtn dew. Not combined. Eww that'd be disgusting. I had apple juice, Jon had Mtn Dew) clanked them together, said happy new year, kissed, and that was that. Boring I know. That's why I have no pictures to document the event. Not even worth the time. Next year me and my sisters decided that we're going to celebrate with Denmark. Ring in the new year at 4:00, followed by dinner and a few games. The nights over at 7:00 and we all get to bed at a decent time. Smart idea. Looking forward to that.

No comments: