Happy 9 months Taegen Wesley!
How adorable is this face?!!!
Can't believe he's 9 months. Only 3 more months until his 1st birthday. Crazy!! As my good friend put it...he's officially been out longer than he's been in!
- He laughs anytime anyone says the word "oogalee boogalee"
- Did I mention that he gives kisses? He's been doing this for quite some time so I probably have, but of course as his mother, I LOVE IT!
- He walking along the edge of the furniture. Most times its just a few steps.
- He has the hand motion for waving bye bye, but hasn't connected it with the words. So he'll just randomly wave.
- He's been sick most of this month :( Fevers, eye infections, cough, ear infections. Poor guy has been miserable. We just can't seem to get rid of it.
- He's still putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. We have to constantly watch him or he eats or chokes on random objects. Say for example a clod of dirt from Jon's work boots. When I saw his face my first thought was "please don't let that be poop!" Luckily it was just mud.
- I've been told he looks like the baby off the etrade commercials. I've never seen them so I wouldn't know. Maybe I should put him in commercials and start making my fortune :) haha
- He's talking up a storm. the other day in church I had to take him out of sunday school because he was so loud you almost couldn't hear the teacher.
- He still doesn't sleep through the night. I've tried just about everything. We're on the baby wise schedule and have been for months, but that doesn't seem to help. right before he got sick he was down to only waking up once or twice, but then of course he got sick and screwed that up. Now I'm trying to use the same method (The no cry method) and it's like he's learned what I'm trying to do and says "I know what you're doing mom and it's not gonna work". I'm hoping he'll learn or grow out of this shortly. Being sleep deprived it not my favorite thing.
- When we put him in his high chair and put food on his plate, he attacks. Seriously the food will be gone it less than 30 seconds. We have to spread the food out all over the tray so he can only grab one at a time. Or else he'd try to grab and eat a handful. If we give him only 1 at a time, he takes his time to eat. But if he gets them all at once, he eats as fast as he can.
- Still long and skinny. According to my scale he weighs about 18lbs.
- He got a walker for Christmas from Papa and Nana and he can't figure out how to go forward. It's funny cause he'll push himself backwards until he gets stuck, then instead of just trying to figure out how to walk forward he just starts fussing. silly boy.
thats all I can think of for now.
Love you monkey :)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment