This year I've decided to make some goals for myself. I'm calling them goals because to me saying "New Years Resolutions" is not only cheesy but I feel if I call them that I'm more likely to fail. Because honestly, who actually completes their resolutions? Almost everyone quits after a month or two. But I'm bound and determined not too. So I'm posting them on here not only so I can remember them, but also so at the end of the year (or after I've completed them) I can have proof that I didn't quit. I also do better when I'm being held accountable by someone else. If its just me, then I'll justify cheating. But I can no longer do that. I'm posting this so I am accountable to everyone! Ok so here they are....
(In no particular order)
1.Get Taegen to sleep through the night
2. Save money to pay off/down at least 1 piece of debt.
3. Exercise. More specifically, get into my pre-wedding jeans.
4. No more candy. (this includes from my work cupboard)
5. Clean my house, and KEEP it clean.
M: Kitchen
T: Living Room
W: Bathroom
Th: Taegen's and spare room
F: Master
6. Keep up on the laundry. ( Fold and put away immediately!!!)
7. Make dinner every night
8. Daily Scripture reading
and last but not least
Get sealed together as a family.
This last one has been a goal of mine since we got married. But this isn't as easy since there are multiple steps that need to be completed before this can happen. Some by me and some by Jon. So we both have to be ready and have completed our steps for this to happen. I'm hoping we can both have ours done by sometime this year. But things like this take time.
Well now their out there. Out there for everyone to read and to hold me accountable to. :)
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



2 comments:
Love it! I have similar goals, I just have to wait until this baby comes out! I'm rootin for ya! LOVE YA!
nice goals! I might have to steal a few of those for myself :) have you heard of the book Babywise? I used their principles to help get Dayten sleeping through the night. Ever since we helped train him, he is the most amazing sleeper ever. He rarely fights us when we put him down to bed at night and for his nap. And he NEVER wakes up during the night. Its grand! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment