Pics from nana and papas party
Opening his noisy gun from nana and papa...he was amazed by it
"A TRUCK!"
after he opened his francesco pillow he instantly started hopping on it. Don't know where he got that from.
shooting francesco
The Lagkage (Danish Layer Cake) I made for T's bday.
Becky made the cute cupcakes
daddy helping blow out the candles
yummy yummy cupcake
Pictures from grandpa and grandpa E party. We did a combine party for Taegen and Ledger since their birthdays are only 3 days apart. he obviously loved the cars
eating the Mater cupcake I made for him
T didn't finish it all, so daddy thought he'd take it upon himself to eat the rest of it.
Aunt Zeffie got him a HUGE McQueen balloon...Thanks, he loves it.
don't mind my messy house. Between Easter, the new presents and me being pregnant I just haven't gotten around to cleaning it yet.
And yes, that is Cars on the TV. He wanted to watch it since he got his balloon.
Jon smashed the cake in his face.
here's a picture of the cupcakes I made for the boys. Taegen loved it and was dying to eat it from the minute he saw it.
Ledger enjoying his cake
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us. Taegen loves all his toys.
I can't believe my little boy is 2! He's growing up so fast. He may be a little hellian sometimes but we sure do love him. Jon is such a sucker for him when he's in one of his cute moods.
He's still into EVERYTHING! and is constantly moving. He rarely just sits still. He's communicating so well and it's nice that I can tell him something and know that he actually understands. He still loves Cars, but his new obsession is guns and airplanes. Ever since the air show he's been fascinated by airplanes.
He says some of the funniest things and definitely keeps us laughing. He loves babies. I think he's gonna be a really good big brother. He might have a tough time with sharing me with a new baby, but I think he'll do great.
Love you Taegs!


.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment