Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We finally know...

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We couldn't be more excited! 
Deep down I know I wanted a girl, but was afraid to admit it in fear it would jinx it. haha silly I know. I would have been happy with another boy, but I'm ecstatic that it's a girl. She had all her organs and everything looked good. 
We really are so happy. 
Jon has said from the beginning that it's a girl, turns out he was right. I was a little skeptical because I had 2 dreams that it was a boy. But before we even got pregnant we both had a feeling we would have a girl our next baby. I guess our inspiration was right :) I knew I never should have doubted it. 
Now on to the name game...UGH. Before I had kids I thought this would be so much fun. Now it's my least favorite part. We are both so picky that its hard for us to agree. Hopefully we'll come up with a few options before she's born.

No comments: