Friday, November 1, 2013

The one with Halloween

Halloween 2013 was a lot of fun for me since I decided to take on the task of making Ellie's costume. I got the idea online and I just knew I had to do it. I think it turned out great and I'm so proud of myself. And Taegen just loved his Iron man costume. I tried to get him to wear his other full face mask, instead of this Nacho Libre 1/2 mask version, but he insisted on this one.



 trick or treating

 Taegs shooting the bad guys. He's my nacho libre, cowboy Iron Man :)
 They got her first piece of Halloween candy at the store earlier in the day and they LOVED it. 
 In fact, Ellie freaked out when I had to take it away for a second. I think someone has a sweet tooth!
 Then I had to get a little festive for dinner, so we had some mummy dogs. Which were a big hit :)

No comments: