Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The one with our 5 year anniversary

I can't believe it's already the 26th of Nov and I haven't blogged about our 5 year anniversary yet.

On the 7th, we celebrated our joyous 5 year anniversary. Being that Jon is busy with school we waited until the weekend to celebrate and even then I wouldn't call it that. haha. One doesn't join the military to become rich, so we found a dinner movie theater and we went and saw Thor 2. You sit down and they have menus on the bar like table thats right in front of you. You write down your order and a server comes up and picks it up and shortly after delivers your food to you. It was a really cool experience (since we've never done something like that before). They had all sorts of food: pizzas, burgers, salads, wraps, appetizers, popcorn, cookies, fried pickles, drinks, shakes, etc. Besides the fact that we had to sit in the very front row, we really enjoyed it. Now the next time we do something like that we'll just make sure to not spend so much on food. I was so excited I went a little crazy with what we ordered (pizza, burger, fries, fried pickles, drinks, and popcorn) In my defense, it was my cheat day on my diet so I got to eat it guilt free :)

So crazy that it's already been 5 years. I have 2 beautiful kids

 thanks to this handsome fella

and I honestly feel like the luckiest woman to have all 3 of them in my life. I'm sure the next 5 years will go by just as quickly and be just as great. (Crazy to think that in 5 years T will be 8, Ellie 6 and our last kid will probably have joined our family sometime before then too). 
I love my life! :)

No comments: