I just recently posted some random tidbits about T-man so I'll only just add a few more.
-This time change has totally screwed up his sleeping habits. He woke up last night after 3 hours of sleeping and would not go back to sleep. He just cried and cried. All he wanted was to nurse, but it was too early for that so I just had to let him cry. UGH I hate doing that.
-He has decided he hates the grass which is totally weird cause he loved it only a week ago or so. (another post to come with details)
-He says Mama (he's been able to say this for a couple months now I just keep forgetting to mention it)
-His first word was "Hi". He is so friendly that this only makes sense.
-We've heard him say a few other words, such as "mine", "no", "binky" (but of course this one comes out sounding more like ingy) "baba"
-He's taking more and more steps every day. He walked across the whole room for Christina (our babysitter). This, I think, is the biggest downfall of having to have a babysitter...you miss little moments like this. We're so sad we missed such a big milestone. :(
-He loves to empty out the diaper bag and my purse. He does it every time either one is on the floor.
-He blows kisses!
-He ways bye-bye. This looks more like a Hitler salute since he doesn't actually wave his hand but just sticks it out to you.
-He loves books. His favorite is pulling them off the bookshelf. He also loves turning the pages himself.
We love you monkey!!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment