-Taegen gives hugs by resting his head on any part of your body. He doesn't use his arms, just lays his head down. So cute.
-When I'm nursing, he has to have my arm in between his legs so his foot thats on top can be up on my bicep/shoulder.
-He's being stingy with his kisses. :( I only get them every once in a while now.
-He hates green beans unless they are mixed with rice cereal. Then, and only then will he tolerate them.
-He loves the theme song to Backyardigans. He instantly stops whatever he is doing, stares at the tv, then starts bouncing up and down with a huge grin on his face.
-He has to eat the second he wakes up in the morning or he's super ornery (sp?)
-He loves the babysitter and her girls. Once I set him down, it's like I don't exist anymore. He crawls away, laughing and already enjoying himself. (This makes the fact that I have to drop his off at a babysitter much easier on me).
-He's the biggest mooch. He will go to anyone that has food, and stay with you as long as your still have some to give him. The minute that it's all gone, he's outta there. He did this just the other day with Grandpa E and chips. So funny.
-He still gets so excited to see me when I get home from work. His reaction to seeing me has died down from what it use to be (squealing, laughing, speed crawling to get to me). Now he gets excited and kicks his legs(if being held) and smiles. But if he sees something on his way to crawling towards me, say some sort of food or something he can stick in his mouth, that instantly becomes more important than me. haha
-He loves it when Jon tickles him with his goatee.
That's all I can think of for now.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



1 comment:
What a sweet little guy! My baby goes anywhere for food too! haha. I'm glad you liked the cupcakes :) I posted the recipe for ya on my blog.
Post a Comment