Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a night

Wow I feel exhausted! So much has happened within the last 24 hours....
Good news first

Taegen can stand himself up without holding on to anything.
Jon says he's been able to do this for some time now, but I haven't seen it
until this morning. I'm so proud!!! :)

T is also getting his first molar. 
Why is this a good thing you ask, teething is normally terrible!
That's just it, he's not fussy at all. The only reason we even 
noticed it was because Jon has tickeling him while he was laying down
so we were able to see his top gums. So nice to 
not have a way fussy child over teething! I'm
jumping for joy inside, really i am.

Me and Jon made a deal yesterday, He gets to get his concealed handlers permit and I get to buy a new wedding dress for when we get sealed!! I'm so excited!! I don't really like my old one, so I'm so excited Jon agreed to let me spend the money on getting one I really like. I have to save up for it, but it'll so be worth any sacrifice I'll have to make. YAH!!!!!

Ok on to the bad news...

Taegen threw up 3 times last night. :(
I feel so bad because he must have thrown up for the first time shortly after going to bed
(he goes to bed at 7:30) and I didn't notice until he woke up
at 12:00. And by then it was all over the place and DRY! Poor little guy
had been rolling around in it for who knows how long.
Anyways, so I picked him up and started to nurse him (I thought that he threw up from crying to hard)
and low and behold, shortly after he throws up again, but this time all over me too.
I take him into the bathroom to put him in the tube and theres a centipede crawling around in the bathtube!
GROSS!! I HATE centipedes!
So Jon heres me freaking out (and mind you waking him up is difficult to do since he's
such a heavy sleeper) and he comes and kills the disgusting creature for me.
I get Taeg cleaned up and of course he'll only fall back asleep if I'm holding him, but theres 
throw up on the lounger in his room, so my only option is the couch so I don't
wake up Jon again (he had work early this morning). After an hour he 
finally falls back to sleep. So I am now able to get in the shower
myself. By the time I get back to bed I'm awake and unable
to fall back asleep. I finally do, only to be woke up once more shortly
after. Luckily Taeg didn't wake all the way up and was able to put himself back
to sleep without me. But he did wake up at 4:30 and of course he was
hungry, but I didn't dare feed him. So it was another battle getting 
him back to sleep. 5:30 I'm finally able to get to sleep again.
Taegen wakes up for the day at 7:30 and when i go in there,
theres throw up in the crib again. Luckily its not very much this time.

He hasn't throw up since and he's nursed and had water, but I'm so mad. Of course he gets
sick on the one day I have a whole bunch of things planned. 
(sorry we had to reschedule our play date Jess)
No garage sale hunting for me this morning, or
going to the adult session of stake conference. President Holland
is speaking and we have special "tickets" to sit in the front row. Looks like Jon's going
alone tonight, and hopefully Taegen will be better so I can go tomorrow. 
I've never seen an apostle in person so I was really looking forward to going :(

Last but not least, I took my temple clothes out last night while me and Jon we're having a discussion about what happens in the temple (our stake president told me to show him and give him a heads up) Since Jon'll be getting his endowments out SO soon :) This is not the bad news (of course) I got my dress out and there were brown spots all over it and my slip and shoes :( I tried to wash them out, but to no avail. I now need a new one. This is the one I wore at my moms funeral (we all wore white to symbolize our eternal family) So it kind of had a special meaning, but now it's no good. :(

Ok enough of the pity party. Props if you made it all the way through. 

No comments: