Sunday, December 11, 2011

Half a Century

I never did my birthday post this year. That's probably because it was pretty uneventful. We went to Penny's baby blessing, ate some breakfast (Thanks Julie, it was delicious!), then I went home and made my own birthday cakes. haha. Not having my husband around just kinda ruined it for me. Luckily he'll be home in 4 days! :) :) :) And can make it up to me then.

I'm officially 25. Wow that sounds kinda weird. When I was little, 25 yrs old always seemed SO old. Now...not so much. I don't feel any different, but I do gotta say that being able to rent a car and not get an under age fee is going to be so nice! Oh and the insurance getting lowered...yup thats nice too. I guess there are some perks to growing up.

I didn't take any pictures so I have none to post...sorry.

No comments: