And here's a short video. My sd card was almost full so I was only able to record for a few seconds. But since Jon wasn't here I wanted to record his reaction for Jon to see.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Santa
Taegen saw Santa for the first time yesterday. I was at Steph's ward Christmas party and Santa came out on stage at the very end. Taegen got so excited and started clapping. I wasn't going to stand in line to see him because I didn't think T would like it. Plus me and Jon had talked about taking him to see Santa after he got back. But Taegen looked at me with such a huge grin on his face and said "I anna go". I asked him if he wanted to go sit on santas lap and he nodded his head and said "yup". It was too cute, I couldn't turn him down. So we sat in line for what felt like forever and he finally got to sit on santa's lap, well technically it was Mrs. Claus but he actually did pretty good. He wiggled for a minute but as soon as they gave him a piece of candy he was content. He wouldn't smile but at least he didn't cry :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment