We both wanted Taegen to be there at the airport so I put him to bed, but when we left the house I picked him up and put him in the car. Luckily he fell back to sleep (which if you know Taegen, is pretty much a miracle). So when we got to the airport we (me and JaRene) stayed in the car for another 20 minutes or so to let him sleep. When more people started showing up we all went into the airport and up to the observation deck to watch for the plane. It took forever! The screen said the plane was on time, but it wasn't. It was supposed to land at 10:40, but didn't show up until after 11:00. Taegen eventually woke up all the way and was running around. I put him in his ARMY uniform so he would match his daddy :)
I put Taegen down and he instantly ran to Jon. This is Jon waiting for Taegen to get to him. I wish you could see Taegen running to him, but thats ok.
First time seeing daddy in 3 months! Boy was he excited
The signs we made
My favorite picture!
The banner I made that we put up on the garage
I'm so proud of Jon for graduating and starting this new adventure in our lives. Its so nice to have him back home, I just can't say that enough! I LOVE YOU BABE!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment