Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The one with all the "swimming"

I say "swimming" because we didn't do much of actual swimming. The water in our pool is still pretty cold. We've gone down and stuck our feet in a couple times but we decided to go down and actually get in the water. Well I should say I let Taegen get in the water. I sat on the side and stuck my feet in while letting E get her feet and legs wet too. 
Normally Taegs is a fish, this time around he wasn't as much. Probably only because the water was rather cold. It wasn't bad once you got use to it but that took a good 10 minutes. And even then it was still fairly cold. Cold enough that I didn't get in. But we've officially had our first swim of the year. 
Just look at all these cute pictures I took of little E. I had to post them all cause her face is just adorable. 









Taegen was going to jump in so I told him to wait while I got the camera out.. Once I got it out though  he changed his mind. I did end up holding his hand and helping him jump in but then he immediately wanted out. (I tried to load a video of this but there was an error :( ).

So instead of swimming this is what he did, pretty much the whole time. I had to bribe him to even go down onto the 3rd step.

No comments: