This is the face Ellie makes a lot now. :) She's spitting. I can't help but laugh every time she does this. She is most vocal when she's tired, so that is also when she does it the most.
Video of her spitting
I had her try a cracker the other day. She really like it, except she didn't want to hold it herself for very long. She would eat it if I held it up to her mouth though. I'm having a difficult time getting her to eat food. I think a big part of that is because she doesn't like to put things in her mouth. Literally the only thing she puts in her mouth on her own is her own hand. She'll occasionally bite on my hand, but thats only if she's teething really bad. To get her to eat solids I have to hold the spoon up to her mouth and put some food on her lips, since she won't open her mouth. Then when she realizes theres food on the spoon, she'll finally open up.
The camera was a little more interesting than the cracker, obviously.
My kids are just so dang cute! I may be a little biased, but what mother isn't :)
We have been going down to the pool every day the weather is good enough. On this particular day he told me he didn't want to put his swimming trunks on because he was only going to stick his feet in and thats it. The water is still pretty cold so I thought I had good reason to believe him. Riiiiigghhht. He obviously got soaked, head to toe! He had so much fun though, it was totally worth it. He even let his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Rafael swim with him. (He's located in the bottom right of the picture below)
"Mom, he's not a very good stander"
Laying out to dry. Notice how he even gave Rafael his own chair :)
And last, here's some of the kids on Taegens soccer team at practice last week. They were practicing shooting the ball into the goal one person at a time. So when it wasn't there turn this is what they all did. Apparently sitting on the ball is so much cooler than kicking it.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment