This picture is a little deceiving since she can't actually get in this position by herself. I put her here and she sat there for a minute, but normally she fights it like crazy. She just plops right back on to her stomach. As you can see, she didn't like it very much.
I have no idea whats going on with blogger. These pictures on my computer are rotated the right way, but it keeps putting them in sideways. Weird. Sorry. Looks like you'll just have to rotate your head to see the cuteness of these ones :)
He first time with a balloon. She had a hay day with it. Its actually what I used to motivate her to roll over.
- I thought she was getting her 2nd tooth right after her 1st one came in, but I guess not. She's still only got one tooth. Her bottom left front tooth.
-She doesn't put things in her mouth. To get her to open her mouth to eat I have to shove the spoon in there so she'll taste the food and realize theres yummy stuff on the spoon. I have these things called num num's and if I give one to her she'll just hold it. I have to grab her hand and put it in her mouth for her. And as soon as I let go, it's back out of her mouth. It is nice that most times I don't have to worry about her putting things in her mouth and choking.
-She is the pickiest eater. The only flavors of food she likes is peas, green beans (some days), mixed greens, corn and sweet potatoes, and some times if I'm lucky, regular sweet potatoes. Almost all oranges ones she wont touch. And absolutely no fruits.
-To get her to eat I have to give her something to play with to distract her.
-I've finally got her consitpation under control. I've been having to put some slippery elm in her food.
-She's finally on some what of a sleeping schedule. She takes a morning and afternoon nap. the times are not set in stone, which makes it nice for me if I'm out and about. She still wakes up at night, at least once. It's different every night though. Some nights she'll go to bed really late (9-10)and then sleep till 6. But if she goes to bed on time she'll wake up at least once.
-I go to the gym multiple times a week and if I put her in the front of the stroller she starts freaking out after a couple minutes. I guess she likes to be able to see Taegen.
-To let me know she's done eating she spits at me. But not until I've put some more food in her mouth. It's rather messy. She still opens her mouth like she wants more, but as soon as it hits her lips she starts spitting.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment