Friday, June 14, 2013

The one with all the boredom

I just love this video. Her laugh is so cute. It's even better when it's Taegen making her do it.
The other day we were really . bored. I mean, really bored. So what did we do? Well, we built an obstacle course, of course! 
 Don't touch the red tape!

 Oh course dad had to give it a try too. (he ended up ripping down some of the paper..boo!) It was def not made for an adult :)

 And here taegen is with a bracelet of Ellie's. His exact words were "mom, I can't hear you I have a snake in my ear"
 We took a walk down the road to the shopping just around the corner and Taegs was my big helper and pushed the stroller the whole way. And look grandma and grandpa, we got the front wheels for the stroller! haha
The story behind that is I bought this stroller, and immediately put it in the back of my car. I got to the airport to pick up gma and pa for their visit a couple weeks back and when I pulled out the stroller the front two wheels were missing! When Jon went back a week later him and a couple workers found out that there were a couple of the strollers with missing front wheels, so they believed him and gave him two.

No comments: