Taegen did some finger painting last week. I put the blue paint on his chest and nose and he said "get it off!" He did not like it.
I wipe it off only to see him do this a couple minutes later....
You might as well add the shaving cream while he's already a mess. He had so much fun. The high chair tray was stained for a while. Luckily Mr Clean's magic erasers get off just about anything!
cool shades
Jon had to fix some things on his truck and he let Taegen help. I think they both had fun with it. Jon'll get himself a grease monkey for a son whether Taegen likes it or not. haha
Here's Taegen using one of his own tools to "tighten a bolt with his wrench"
He did actually use real tools too.
Taegens tools
Trying to be just like daddy working underneath the truck.
He moved some of them to be closer to daddys.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment