Friday, June 14, 2013

The one where we went bowling

 Before I get to the bowling pictures I just wanted to show you this picture. Taegen has been doing this with his toys lately. I've seen toys stuck in the kitchen drawer/cupboard handles, the handles on his dresser, the hinges on the doors, totally random places. Don't know why he's doing it either.
 Now on to the bowling trip. We joined a program where your kids can bowl for free all summer. (www.kidsbowlfree.com) All you have to pay for is shoe rentals if you need it. You can also add up to 4 adults for just $25. Pretty awesome deal. Especially for us since we're going to need lots of indoor stuff to do this summer.
This is the smallest and lightest ball they had and he still had some trouble carrying it.  
 They have these cool things for kids that they set their ball on and it and they can push it, instead of having to throw the balls.
Here's Taegen doing a victory jump.

 I love this one.
"YES!"



 This is what Ellie did the whole time. She didn't seem to mind too much. 

No comments: