Friday, June 14, 2013

The one where Taegen plays soccer

I tried to upload a video of Taegen playing soccer in his last soccer game, but Blogger is being lame again. It keeps coming up with an error. I wanted to show how "good he got" haha.  I'll have to post it on facebook instead.
I was hoping that he'd get better the more games he played....ya, he didn't. In the video he's literally just standing there while everyone runs around him. But he did get a medal and he thought that was pretty cool.



I won't be signing him up for any more sports probably for a while. At least not while we're out here. Between practice and games, it got to be a little stressful on Jon at times. Plus, T never really caught on to it. I think part of the problem was our team had kids ranging from 2-5 years in age. The 5 year olds were obviously a lot better than everyone else. There was quite a few times where T would try to kick the ball and one of the older kids would push him out of the way to get their turn. Thats the way of the game, I know, but it seems like he never really got a chance. Well thats not true. He had plenty of chances towards the end, but he got pushed around too many times in the first few games that I think he got scared to try again. Hopefully in a year or so he'll be older and we can try again. Although I think I'll try a different sport. See if he'll do better at T-ball or something instead of soccer. 

No comments: