Thursday, June 13, 2013

The one where Ellie is standing

All this girl wants to do is stand, with my help of course. She has no interest in rolling over or crawling. In fact, she's never officially rolled from her back to her belly. She sleeps on her side/ belly so I know she can do, she just doesn't want to. I'm starting to think she's going to skip crawling all together and go straight to walking. This morning she stood unassisted for a couple of seconds. Yes, that's not that long, but considering she's just been standing (with my help) for the past couple days, I think its pretty good. Of course once I got my camera out the only pics I could get were of her only holding in to me with one hand. She wouldn't let go of my other hand. She didn't it a 2nd time, but for a shorter period of time (Her chubby little legs were probably wore out :) ). 
She even dared to hold on to Taegens medal with her free hand. "See mom, I really don't need your help"
Here's the only pic I got of her doing it by herself and of course it's super blurry. But I figured I'd post it just as proof :) 
Of course she fell down immediately after this was taken, but it still counts!

No comments: