Thursday, June 20, 2013

The one with Ts first movie

Taegs had his first movie theatre experience today. They have the kids movies at 10am and today's was Rise of the Guardians. Or Jack Frost as taegen likes to call it. I think it's normally $2, but for some reason we got in for free. So I bought him some popcorn and in we went. 
Again, sorry for the blurry pic. Dumb phone. Any way, he did pretty good. Only problem was he couldn't see very well. This theatre is a dinner theatre. So you can order dinner while you watch your movie. So they have a long rectangular table about a foot seat from your seat. The top of the table was right in the bottom if his view. So his view was a little obstructed, but not too bad. 
I had a bigger issue with Ellie though. Normally I wouldn't bring her with me to a movie, but since it was a kids showing I didn't mind. She did get a little fussy, since it was right during her nap time. But when she did I just stood up with her and she calmed down. I only had to do that twice. The rest of the time I was busy trying to keep her quiet. When she gets tired she babbles, A LOT! Plus she's teething, so she was spitting a lot too. I don't know if we'll go again, since it was kind of a lot of work for me. But at least now I know when Monsters Inc 2 and Despicable Me 2 come out we can take him and he'll do ok. 

No comments: