My not so little girl is 9 months old! I just love her rolls.
-She got her 2nd tooth, her bottom right front tooth.
- She eats about 1 jar of food each feeding.
- She can kind of give kisses. She does it, but sometimes I wonder if it's an accident. But I'm counting it :)
- If I lay her on her stomach she slowly scoots herself backwards. This isn't on purpose though. She's lifting her torso off the ground by putting her hands close to her belly then lifting up. Then she eventually plops back down and repeats. Therefore scooting backwards. She gets mad because she'll move herself away from all her toys.
- Other than the backwards scooting, she doesn't move. She can roll over, but just doesn't. She's not even close to crawling. I put her on her hands and knees and she'll get mad and let her knees flop down. She doesn't like it at all.
- She LOVES to stand. I wonder if she'll skip crawling all together. If I could sit with her all day and help her, she'd stand all day. She's still really wobbly so she can't do it without someones help.
- She sleeps in a zipadee zip. Like a star shaped sleep sack. She really likes it. Its made it so I don't have to swaddle her anymore. She threw up all over it once so she had to sleep for a few hours one night without it, but other than that I haven't tried to put her down without it. She does so well with it that I don't dare.
- She takes 2 naps a day. A morning and afternoon. The time is not set it stone.
- She wakes up between 6-7 every morning. Goes to bed by 8 every night. Some nights she'll fight me and it'll take me a long time to put her down. But lately (knock on wood) She's asleep by 8:30.
- She wakes up once a night still. Every night is different, she's slept through the night a couple times. But most times she'll wake up to eat some time through-out the night.
- She's a stomach or side sleeper. For a while, she'd roll over on to her stomach to sleep, but after a while she'd wake up and get mad that she was on her stomach. Like I said, she CAN roll over, but just chooses not to. This is the time it gets particularly annoying. She's gotten a lot better at not getting upset though. Now she'll roll onto her stomach and sleep a lot longer that way without waking up and getting mad.
- I still have to put Kid-e-Reg in her food to help her not be so constipated.
- She said "dada" for the first time on Father's Day. She doesn't quite associate it with Jon just yet, but that's officially her first word. Jon really likes to rub that in my face. :)
- She gets really loud when she's tired. She'll babble and spit. She now sticks her tongue out when she spits, so she makes a pretty big slobbery mess.
- When I walk up the stairs to our apt, she likes to hold on to the railing.
- I think her eyes are going from hazel to more brown. Don't know for sure, but that's what it's looking like to me.
She really is such a happy baby, and we love her to pieces!






.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment