Our neighbor's son had his 6th birthday party at a jump house place. Taegen had so much fun and didn't want to leave. This was his first birthday party that wasn't family, so I was a little worried how he'd do with the presents but they didn't open them so I guess we'll save that worry for another day. He just followed Axel (the birthday boy) around every where. I'm sure he got a little annoyed by his permanent shadow, but he did really good putting up with him :)
Daddy kept E entertained on his shoulders
and boy does she love her daddy! I just LOVE this picture!
I know this pic is focused on the pole, but I had to stay on the sidelines and couldn't get a better pic with my small camera. He is to the left of the pole. This was long strips of trampoline
and here he is running up the side. (on the yellow stripe in the blue shirt)
and of course there was an arcade.
he had to sit on Jon's lap so he could steer and Jon could push the pedals
This was her opinion of the whole thing....pretty boring
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment