She was cold :)
I made this cape for Taegs. I let him decide what super heros he wanted and of course he chose Iron man and captain america. He doesn't like that it lays up against his neck so I have to pin it in the back to help it not "choke" him. But it still does a little bit, so he doesn't like to wear it that often :( All that work for almost nothing. But thats ok. He has worn it out a couple times and he gets a lot of compliments/smiles about it.We joined a summer reading program at the public library and after I read them 15 books they got a free book and kids meal from Chick-fil-A. So after we handed it in and got the prizes, we headed over to Chick-fil-A. Here's Taegs and his crazy normal self.
Ellie had her first french fry...
she looks like she doesn't like them much, but she did. Which is amazing since this girl doesn't like each very many different "real foods". All she wants to eat is baby food.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment