My camera died within the first 10 minutes of the show. I was so upset. I didn't even know it had a low battery. I should have checked, but of course I didn't. So all we have is crappy phone pictures. Since there are a ton of lights, you can barely see whats going on in the pictures. But I'm going to post them anyways and try to describe it a little and maybe help you see what's going on.
these first few are the ones I got before the camera died.
Taegs with the cow clowns
They had a bounce house up before the show started
All of us before the show started.
Opening act. It's the year of the Dragon, so the whole show is dragon themed
Clowns, girls hanging from ceiling and dragons. The clowns didn't have the stereotypical clown there. In fact, I don't think any of them wore an actual clown wig.
more clowns
This is supposed to be the trapeze act. Two blurry people right before the higher one jumped to the lower one.
This is a pic of 1 guy swinging. He's the blurry line at the top that looks like he's on the tv screen behind him.
This is the tumblers with the teeter board. They jumped off the ladder on to the board and projected the person up in the air. They either landed on a chair, or on top of more people.
Here's the chair (on the right) that he flipped and landed on.
These are karate men that "played with" knifes and bent metal poles with just their chests and/or hands
Jon was in charge of taking pictures (since he has the better phone) and if you know him at all you know he's obsessed with midgets! That was by far his favorite part of the whole show. This is a picture of the show's ring leader and his "side kick" or whatever you call him.
These people were standing on horses. Feet on seperate horses.
Then they got them all in a line.
They did all sorts of tricks while riding horses, jumped off then back on (while holding onto the saddle), flipped underneath the horse, jumped off and did flips to get back on, man got on another mans shoulders, etc. It was amazing the types of things they could do while riding the horses around the ring.
Ellie was really excited when the show started. She's blurry because she was jumping up and down.
This is a man riding a motorcycle on a tight rope, while two girls were hanging on below him. At one point the whole motorcycle flipped around upside down, then back up again. totally crazy.
The lions and tigers. I'm pretty sure they were trained in a different language. I couldn't understand a thing the trainer was saying. But what a crazy job. Stuck in a ring with 3 tigers, 3 female lions and 1 male lion...ummm no thank you! You could tell that some of the stuff they did was scripted, but not all of it. There was a couple times the tigers didn't want to do what he said and they started getting mad. The trainer had to back up against the cage a couple times.
All the cats up on their hind legs
Girls in floating balls. They did all sorts of gymnastic type tricks in and partially hanging out of the balls
See, well kinda, theres a person in there.
This one was my favorite. The two girls that look like their being hung (thanks to our awesome camera), are really hanging from their hair! Their hair is literally the only thing attached to the ropes.
Elephants holding each others tails
They put one foot on the stool and hopping in a circle around the stool.
This was Jon's favorite. Motorcyles in a ball. They started with 5 men on bikes in the ball.
They turned out the lights and they glew in the dark. You can see the 5 glowing suits.
And they worked their way up to EIGHT bikes in there. So crazy.
Yet again I'm having issues with blogger not uploading the video. So I posted it on fb, so go check it out here
Yet again I'm having issues with blogger not uploading the video. So I posted it on fb, so go check it out here
Heres the midget on the top of the ball during the finale. Yet another pic that proves Jon was in charge of the camera.
They brought out the dragon during the finale. Taegen thought this was pretty cool. They were talking about it the whole show, so he was building up for it for quite a while.
Here's a few more acts they had that we didn't get any pictures of:
-The clowns. They did the entertainment while they were setting up or taking down things.
-Puppies
-Ponies, I don't know if they were Shetland ponies or not, but they were small like that.
-donkeys
-balance beam. They had people that jumped onto a balance beam from the floor (literally jumped onto it). Then they got bounced up in the air where they did multiple flips and landed back on the beam.
We really liked this show! We would definitely recommend Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey's Circus to everyone. We have a wonderful first experience.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment