This baby is about to make her appearance into the world and I have posted almost nothing about this pregnancy.
-I am super swollen, everywhere!
-I had morning sickness this time around, that I didn'tget with the other 2.
-I still have my food aversion to Garlic. Cant eat anything that has it in the ingredients...which is just about everything.
-I got a stress fracture in my right foot, shortly after we moved to OK and its just now starting to heal. (6 weeks later). I couldnt walk unless I was wearing tennis shoes. I believe I got it from all the pregnancy weight Ive gained/water Ive retained.
-I had to switch doctors without meeting the new one, at 35 weeks (due to the move). Luckily I like my new doc.
-I have felt a lot more pain this pregnancy. Ie pelvic pressure, sciatic pain. They have been so bad at times that I have been unable to move. Most of the pain I feel I didnt have with my other 2.
-I may have Had a gall bladder attack. They cant be sure as it only happened once, but thats what the doc thinks it was. Chest pain, just on the right side, came every 2-3 minutes, lasting 30 secs or so. This lasted for about 3 hours.
I dont mean to sound negative. I know everything I posted was negative, but I am not one of those women that enjoy pregnancy. Im fact, I truly dont believe the women who say they do enjoy it or miss it. It just seems absurd to me. Pregnancy is a means to an end. A wonderful way to grow a baby in a healthy way, but one that I just do not enjoy. I love my babies, but would much rather have them outside with me. Maybe this is bc I do not bond with them in the normal way during pregnancy. I love my baby, I just dont connect very well until after they are born.
I hope that is not taken the wrong way. I dont mean it as a bad or negative thing.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment