Saturday, April 11, 2015

The one where we got a tramp

I have been searching for a tramp since we finally have the space for one and I found one at a discount store here for such a good price I couldnt pass it up. Since Taegs' bday is on monday we figured it could be his bday present that he gets to share with Ellie.
We surprised the kids with it and both seemed pretty excited. Jon set it up and Taegen does love it. Ellie on the other hand got on it once and hated it! Shes super scared of it. I got on with the two of them today and sat with her while Taegs jumped. Im hoping to slowly teach her that its not scary. But for now she wont get on unless me or Jon goes with her and even then she still asks to get off frequently.
Last night Jon got on with Taegen after they finished setting it up and the two of them had a blast. Jon even got Blue running around the tramp chasing them. It was fun to watch.
I dont plan on getting on (and actually  jumping) any time soon. Unless of course I want to try to get this baby out of me sooner :)

No comments: