Thursday, April 9, 2015

The one where my sweet child disappeared

While Jon was gone for the 2 months before we moved I was having a bit of a difficult time with Ellie. However I knew in the back of my mind that it was due to so much change that was going to happen/happening. I was hoping things with her would get better once we got out to OK and were all together again. Boy was I wrong!
She has been so difficult lately. Even more so than she was back in UT. I know it hasnt even been a month since we moved and the baby is due in another month, both of which Im sure are effecting her behavior. Somedays though I just get so frustrated. She throws tantrums like crazy, talks back to me, has major attitude (which I know is partly just her personality) and gets so frustrated/gives up if something doesn't go her way after the first try/time. I'm already a little worried about how she'll react to the new baby, but add some attitude on top of the possible jealousy and Im worried it'll be a disaster!
My sweet little Ellie has all but disappeared lately and I would really love foe her to come back.
This picture just made me laugh. I asked her to show me her super powers (as she had previous been talking about them) and this is what she did. Im guessing its the Superman pose. And of course, dont mind her chocolaty shirt  (Easter candy remnants at their best). The words on her shirt describe her perfectly right now. "Wild child" she sure is! And gotta love the double chin! :) We love her no matter what, just the joys of so much change is taking its toll.

No comments: