I finally took a picture! I haven't taken any so far because I've felt like I just looked super fat. But I think I'm finally actually starting to look pregnant. I know I'm going to regret the fact that I haven't taken any pictures until now. But I really didn't want to document pictures of "fat" me. haha. I know it's lame.
Here's 2 pics that are pretty much the exact same, I just didn't want to only post 1 pic of my sour puss face. I really wasn't mad, so I had to add a half smiling one.
- I've started to feel a lot better, Knock on wood! Thats mainly just because I have a better understanding of what I can and can't eat. I've gotten in the habit of asking or reading EVERY SINGLE LABEL to make sure it's safe. 95% of the time it's not, so it's a good think I checked. I don't think I'll be able to eat garlic until she's actually here.
- I feel her move all the time. Jon's only been able to feel 1 small kick so far. Every time I'm about to have him try to feel she stops moving.
- I think my due date is going to be pushed back 4 days. I won't find out until next week at my appointment, but the ultrasound said I was 18 w 1 d instead of 18 w 5 d. I don't really care either way. My contractions started on my due date with T and he was born 2 days later. So if they move my due date back, then maybe she'll come closer to on time. I always plan on being about a week late (that tends to be the pattern with my family). Plus that way I'm not disappointed when I pass my due date. Gotta try to stay positive when you're that miserable right?! haha
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment