Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Doc appointment

Just had another doc appointment. Everything went good. I told him I was having dizzy spells. (2 different days, a couple weeks apart. 1 dizzy spell the first time, 4 spells - in one night - the 2nd time)

I know being dizzy is normal, but I was waking up in the middle of the night to switch positions and as soon as I move everything starts spinning and I get sick to my stomach. I never actually threw up and it goes away after 30 seconds or so. I'm still laying down and the only movement I made was rolling over. 

I was a little worried about it because everyone I talked to had never had something like that happen to them. The doc said it has something to do with the babys position on my organs (or something like that). But if it continues to happen we'll have to run some tests. He said as of now it doesn't look to be a problem with the baby or pregnancy. Hopefully I won't have anymore spells.

I thought he would push my due date back a few days, but he said for them to change it it needs to be 10+ days off. Since mine was only 3 days different there was no need to change it. Sept 22nd it is. So maybe if I'm lucky she'll be here around the 25th or so. I'm measuring on track and she seems to be doing just great.

No comments: