I've slacked on updating, so now I'm going to do my best to remember.
Day 5
He didn't cry when I put him down for his nap. I don't remember how long he slept for, but I think it was around 2 hours. For bedtime we kept him awake until 8:30 and he went straight to sleep. He woke up and cried for 30-45 mins, but I just let him cry. I knew if I went up there it wouldn't help him. So I turned off my monitor (which didn't really help since I could still hear him) and tried to go back to sleep. He eventually calmed down and we both fell back asleep. PROGRESS!! :)
Day 6
No nap. He was too busy playing in the water outside at grandmas. Bedtime we kept him awake until later again and he went straight to sleep. We woke up in the middle of the night, but only cried for a few minutes then went straight to sleep until 7:30.
Day 7
We went straight down for his nap (slept for 2 1/2 hours) and he SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!! It took him a week, but he's finally adjusted. PHEW. Now I just hope he continues to sleep good.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment